- -The Uptown Trick-Or-Treat is an excellent way to get involved in the community. It's simple! Register, grab some candy, and plan for fun.
- -All businesses, non-profits, and groups are invited to participate. Most businesses located in the Uptown Rock Falls area participate by providing candy, games, and decorating for the event.
- - If you are not located in Uptown Rock Falls (along 1st Ave from Dixon Ave to the bridge, or along 2nd Street from Ave A to 5th Ave) you are invited to setup a booth, or table along the sidewalks.
- -Over 1200 people attended last year and this event continues to grow. Host an activity as unique as your business, or simple hand out candy. It's an opportunity to spread the word about who you are and get connected to the community.
- -To be included in the advertising and join in the fun, contact our office at 815-625-4500.
TRICK - OR - TREATERS
- -Rock Falls Uptown Businesses offer a safe fun way to fill up your young one's candy buckets.....plus there are lots of tricks and treats for adults along the way. Games, activities, and festive fun, all in a safe environment. Our local businesses invite you and your family to join us for the Uptown Trick - or - Treat on October 25th from 4-6pm. Kids, come dressed for fun, ready for games, activities, and more - ALL FREE!
- -Parking is available in the Uptown area along the streets, or check out the Farmer's Market/Firehouse Museum parking lot located at the corner of 4th Ave and E. 2nd Street.