· Event Hours: Fri. 6/21 11-10 (prime times 11-2 and 5-9) Sat. 6/22 11-10 (Prime times 11-3 and 5-9)
Promote your business or non-profit to over 8,000 & join in the fun at Rock Falls Summer Splash June 21-22 on the Rock Falls Riverfront. Large & small businesses, crafters, non-profits and more are all welcome! Booth spaces are the perfect opportunity to sell items, host a give-away, promote your product or service, and spread the word about who you are!
· FOOD Booth Space Fees: $100 Business/$50 Members
· Limited food vendor spaces will be approved on a first come, first serve basis. We appreciate your form as soon as possible, but will take no registrations after Friday, June 14th.
· The Rock Falls Chamber’s cookout is a fundraiser for community activities. The sale of meal items, soft drinks and water is prohibited. Vendors may sell snack and specialty items. Food types are limited to one vendor (i.e. there will be only one vendor selling lemon shake-ups.) All food items must be pre-approved.
· Please submit a copy of your Whiteside County Health Department permit for this event with your application.
· Vendors are welcome to come and go at any time throughout the event.
· Vendor registration includes 10x10 booth space ONLY. Vendors must provide their own table and tent. Additional space is available upon request. There are limited electricity and water hookups available. These will be first come first serve at no additional charge.
· You will receive a vendor location letter in your email unless otherwise requested. The letter will include a map with your location, parking & setup information, and updated event times & details.
· The Rock Falls Chamber and City of Rock Falls assume no liability for vendor activities. You must provide your own insurance. Additionally, there is limited security provided overnight. If you leave your items overnight, please secure them to prevent wind damage. The Rock Falls Chamber is not responsible for loss of items.
Online registrations will receive a confirmation. All booths will receive a location letter the week of Summer Splash. A processing fee will be added to online registrations paid by credit/debit card.
Payments may be made below with a credit/debit card or Pay-Pal.
Mail or deliver your registration to the Rock Falls Chamber Office at 601 W. 10th St, Rock Falls, IL 61071