top of page
Frequently Asked Questions
FOR LATE REGISTRATION, PLEASE CALL 815-625-4500, or email email@example.com
- Tickets: $40/person, by 2/11. A $5/person late fee will be applied to late registrations.
- What is a Mix & Mingle schedule?: Businesses and our community is stronger when we are together. Get to know your neighbor as you visit themed food stations, spread through the event. All guests will be seated to enjoy the Chamber's presentation and awards presentation.
- Dessert Auction: Scrumptious desserts from local businesses will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Winners will get all of the glory and enjoy sharing desserts with their table.
- Menu: Food will be served at a variety of themed stations and including veggies, tortilla rollups, chips and dip, Italian beef, chicken strips, and bacon wrapped shrimp.
- Tables & Seating : We will have tables in a variety of sizes, up to 12 seats. This event is open seating as the first portion will be focused on mixing and mingling. You may sit at any time.
All Award Nomination are now closed for 2024
All nominations will be presented to the Awards Committee, which is made up of past winners and area volunteers. The Awards Committee will review nominations and select an award recipient to be presented at the Rock Falls Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting and Dinner. Selections will be made without regard to race, creed, or sex. For more information please contact the Rock Falls Chamber at 815-625-4500.
The Professional Service Award honors the long term commitment of a Rock Falls professional. The nominee’s service to the community has come directly through the work they have completed as a part of their employment, yet their work has made an outstanding impact on Rock Falls. Nominations for this award will be accepted every year, however awards may not be presented each year.
Nomination forms for Rock Falls’ prestigious Shoulder to the Wheel Award are available. This special award is given each year at the Rock Falls Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Meeting & Dinner. Nominees will be accepted in the following categories: Individual, Organization, and Youth Organization. While emphasis is given to work done in recent years, that work can be cumulative, or focused on one specific project.
NEW Rising Star Award will be awarded to an establishment that has been in business for less that 2 years. This business has demonstrated tremendous growth, success, leadership and business skill. We look forward to having their business in our community for years to come.
NEW Member Business of the Year Award will be awarded to a Rock Falls Chamber Member business who has been in business longer than 2 years. They have created a lasting impression on the community by demonstrating successful customer service, services/products, leadership and community involvement.
bottom of page