top of page
Frequently Asked Questions
FOR LATE REGISTRATION, PLEASE CALL 815-625-4500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets: $35/person, by 2/12. A $5/person late fee will be applied to late registrations.
- What is a Mix & Mingle schedule?: Businesses and our community is stronger when we are together. Get to know your neighbor as you visit themed food stations, spread through the event. All guests will be seated to enjoy the Chamber's presentation and the Shoulder to the Wheel Volunteer Awards.
- Dessert Auction: Scrumptious desserts from local businesses will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Winners will get all of the glory and enjoy sharing desserts with their table.
- Menu: Food will be served at a variety of themed stations and including veggies, cheese and meat, chips and dip, Italian beef, chicken strips, and bacon wrapped shrimp.
- Tables & Seating : We will have tables in a variety of sizes, up to 12 seats. This event is open seating as the first portion will be focused on mixing and mingling. You may sit at any time.
Nomination forms for Rock Falls’ prestigious Shoulder to the Wheel Award are available. This special award is given each year at the Rock Falls Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Meeting & Dinner. Nominees will be accepted in the following categories: Individual, Organization, and Youth Organization. While emphasis is given to work done in recent years, that work can be cumulative, or focused on one specific project.
The Professional Service Award honors the long term commitment of a Rock Falls professional. The nominee’s service to the community has come directly through the work they have completed as a part of their employment, yet their work has made an outstanding impact on Rock Falls. Nominations for this award will be accepted every year, however awards may not be presented each year.
Nomination forms requested to be turned in no later than January 25th, 2023 for review.
All nominations will be presented to the Shoulder to the Wheel Awards Committee, which is made up of past winners and area volunteers. The Awards Committee will review nominations and select an award recipient to be presented at the Rock Falls Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting and Dinner. Selections will be made without regard to race, creed, or sex. For more information please contact the Rock Falls Chamber at 815-625-4500.
NEW - MIX & MINGLE SCHEDULE
- Check-in 5:30pm
- Locally sourced decadent heavy hors devours and mingling begin at 6:00 pm
- Awards presentation, tempting and tasteful dessert auction - for everyone, and more activities to follow. TWICE AS MANY DELICOUS DESSERTS TO BID ON!
MORE INFORMATION & REGISTRATION COMING SOON.
The Rock Falls Chamber's Annual Meeting and Dinner is a great opportunity for local organizations to connect with each other. Attendees will also have the chance to recognize the hard work of local volunteers, leaders, and organizations, learn about important activities and changes for the Rock Falls Chamber along with the City of Rock Falls, and support the mission of the Rock Falls Chamber.
NEW THIS YEAR
- Our servers will be ready to feature locally sources crowd-pleasing hors devours and delectable food that will fill you with a feast!
- Silent-ish Dessert Auction. Same great desserts, but now one is available for each table. The highest bidders will get their choice of dessert - PLUS Bragging rights and their business names announced.
The event will also feature community award presentations for: Shoulder to the Wheel Volunteer / Community Service Award, and the Professional Service Award presentation. The shoulder to the Wheel Award recognizes volunteerism at its best. It is given to an individual, young person, and organization who has provided outstanding volunteer service to Rock Falls. New this year, a Professional Service Award will be presented to recognize an outstanding professional in our community. Nomination forms and more details are available below.
All Rock Falls Chamber Members and their employees/volunteers are invited and encouraged to join the event. Reservations are required to attend.
bottom of page