JUNE 25TH & 26TH
** Safety & compliance are top priorities. All Chamber events are hosted in compliance with State guidelines for covid safety and have been approved by the Whiteside County Health Department.
Regular Booth Space Fees: Businesses $45 | Member $25 | Nonprofits $15
· NO RISK policy. If you need to withdraw from the event due to COVID or the event is canceled, you will be refunded. You have up to two weeks prior to the event to cancel due to COVID.
· The Rock Falls Chamber wants all of our vendors to be successful. Feel free to run contests, bring marketing materials, and show off what your business has to provide.
· Spaces will be given away on a first-come, first-serve basis. We appreciate your form as soon as possible but will take no registrations after Friday, June 18th. Food vendors must fill out the Food Vendor Form.
· All food and drink items given away or sold must be pre-approved by the Chamber in order to prevent competition. This will help ensure your success and the success of others. Any vendors giving or selling food or drink without approval may be asked to leave without a refund.
· Vendors may load in from 8 am to 10 am at the event site. You will not be able to drive down into the park. You will need to bring your own equipment for loading. Event Hours: Fri. 6/25 11a-10p (prime times 11-2 and 5-9) and Sat. 6/26 11a-10p (Prime times 11-3 & 5-9)
· Vendor registration includes 10x10 booth space ONLY. Vendors must provide their own table, chairs, and tent. All tents must be weighted down for safety concerns. Additional space is available upon request. NO electricity will be available for this event.
· Vendors are welcome to come and go at any time throughout the event. Vendors are responsible for managing their own booths during the event.
· Limit of one vendor per business brand at event. (i.e only one Mary Kay vendor will be accepted.)
· You will receive a vendor location letter in your email unless otherwise requested. The letter will include a map with your location, parking & setup information, and updated event times & details.
· The Rock Falls Chamber and the City of Rock Falls assume no liability for vendor activities. You must provide your own insurance. Additionally, there is NO security provided overnight. We do not suggest leaving anything overnight. If you leave your items overnight, please secure them to prevent wind damage or theft. The Rock Falls Chamber is not responsible for loss or stolen items.
· Please like and share our facebook.com/rfsummersplash page, and advertise to your friends that you will be at Summer Splash! This helps us get the word out about our awesome community event!
Online registrations will receive a confirmation. All booths will receive a location letter the week of Summer Splash. A processing fee will be added to online registrations paid by credit/debit card.
Payments may be made below with a credit/debit card or Pay-Pal.
Mail or deliver your registration to the Rock Falls Chamber Office at 601 W. 10th St, Rock Falls, IL 61071