If you need customers - THIS IS FOR YOU.
If you're overwhelmed by too many customers - THIS IS FOR YOU.
A series of workshops and in-depth training to help your business get back on track launches in October 2020 and runs through February 2021. Your business is a valuable asset to our community. Train for the futue. Strengthen your position. Enlist today!
Each month we will host a workshop with expert speakers and a follow-up training designed to take your business to the next level.
- IN PERSON or VIRTUAL
- MIX & MATCH WORKSHOPS or LONG TERM IN-DEPTH TRAINING PROGRAM
- MODERN MARKETING
- PLANNING UPGRADES
- ASSASSINATE YOUR GOALS
- LEADING YOUR TEAM
- COMMUNICATING TO WIN
- ROCK FALLS CHAMEBR MEMBERS: FREE
- PUBLIC (EVERYONE IS WELCOME!)
$15/Workshops | $10/In-Depth Training Sessions
- ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED
- QUESTIONS: BETHANY BLAND, PRESIDENT/CEO
WORKSHOP: MODERN MARKETING (10/7 - 10am)
- Websites, Social Media, Updates For Traditional
- Panel of speakers with modern experience: Janel Stahr- Stahr Media, Jennifer Heintzelman - Sauk Valley Media, Melinda Irvin Jones - Rock Falls Tourism, & Lisa Fisch, NRG Media!
TRAINING: UNCOVERING UNIQUE STRATEGIES (10/21 - 12pm)
WORKSHOP: PLANNING UPGRADES (11/4, 10am)
- Unpack strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Tools to analyze parts of your business.
- Presented by Pam Clodfelter, Small Business Development Center
TRAINING: PLANNING UPGRADES THROUGH COVID AND FOR A STRONG FUTURE (11/4, 10-2, one on one consultation by appointment)
WORKSHOP: GOALS FOR GROWTH (12/2, 10am)
- Develop your prioritization and time management muscles. Understand urgent vs. important.
- Presented by LeAndra Hartman - CEO Program Facilitator & Rock Falls Chamber Team
TRAINING: ASSASSINATE YOUR GOALS (12/10, 10am)
WORKSHOP: LEADING YOURSELF & YOUR TEAM THROUGH TOUGH TIMES (1/12, 10am)
- Tackle change, obstacles, and criticism
- Presented by Dr. Tad Everett, Sterling Public Schools
TRAINING: MOTIVATING YOUR TEAM (1/27, 12pm)
WORKSHOP: COMMUNICATING TO WIN (2/2, 10am)
- Improve communication with team, customers, keeping it positive and progressive.
- Presented by Jon Mandrell, Sauk Valley Community College
TRAINING: IS THE SIGNAL CLEAR? DID THEY HEAR? SAY IT ONE MORE TIME. (2/10, 12pm)