top of page
- OPEN TO EVERYONE -
A series of workshops and in-depth training to help your business get back on track. Your business is a valuable asset to our community. Train for the future. Strengthen your position. Enlist today!
Each workshop will feature expert speakers and a follow-up training designed to take your business to the next level.
- ROCK FALLS CHAMEBR MEMBERS: FREE
- PUBLIC (EVERYONE IS WELCOME!) $15/Workshops
- ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED
- QUESTIONS: BETHANY BLAND, PRESIDENT/CEO
October 5th, 11AM - 1PM
Rock Falls Community Building
No-one can predict the future, but the Rock Falls Chamber can help your business be prepared for economic changes.
NOW - is the time to plan.
Local business leaders with time-tested experience will share their wisdom to help you plan ahead.
On the Agenda:
- Free lunch provided by Servpro
- How to keep a business running long term regardless of the economy.
- Marketing strategies
- Diversifying income sources
- Outstanding customer service as a strategic plan
- Developing relationships to create a safety-net of support
- Financial planning and resources
Panelists & Presenters:
- Frank & Matt Selmi - Selmi's Farm Market
- Matt Prescott - Candlelight Inn
- David DeVries - Xtreme Realty
- Julie Jacobs - Blackhawk Hills Regional Council
- Sally Scanlan - Community State Bank
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS IN-PERSON EVENT.
$15 / per person
Free - for Rock Falls Chamber Member
This event is sponsored by Servpro of Clinton and Sterling!
bottom of page